Friday 26 July 2013

Xedos 6 front lower arm bushing replacement

I noticed my Mazda Xedos 6 lurched to the left when I accelerate. Suspected my right lower arm's bushing. Below video clips (in slow motion) confirmed it.







Went looking for the parts at nearby autoparts shop. I requested for bushings for Mazda 626 V6 (1994 model) which is also known as Cronos (chasis GE), since the xedos 6 share many suspension parts and engine with this model. To my suprise, they gave me this Kia/Hyundai part. On the right is the original part from my car.


Quick check on the web, this part belong to Kia Credos, but not sure what it is called in Malaysia.
Also get this rubber bushing part as well on the right. Both the rear and the front bushing cost me RM140 and RM48 respectively.




The front busing need to be pressed in at an engineering shop for RM8.
 If you never heard or seen Xedos 6, below is the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment